Tuesday 19 July 2011

OH MY GOD

I'm kind of freaking the fuck out.

There's no way to write this down without sounding totally fucking crazy, but I'll try anyway. Carlito snapped. I don't know what to do.

Yesterday I woke up with a picture under my door. I can't remember the night of the party that well, but what I DO remember makes me think that it was a picture of Carlito's sister. She's really pretty, and...uh, I guess someone agreed, 'cause...

Ugh, I'm hoping you know where I'm going with this because it's gross. I really don't want to say. I'll just tell you guys that the picture was sticky and leave it at that, okay?

Anyway, it was disgusting, but I ignored it. Probably someone playing a practical joke. Then the day got busy, I threw it out and forgot about it.

Which brings us to tonight. I wasn't up very late, turned in around midnight, started trying to sleep, but I swear to god I kept hearing something from the kitchen. It's not a huge apartment and the walls are kind of thin, but I just had this really bad feeling that it wasn't the neighbours. So I went to check it out.

Carlito was there, and...I don't even know what was around his mouth. I think it was blood but it was so dark. Like it had congealed. It was all over his face, on his hands, and on his... He was completely naked. With the picture of his sister.

He must have gotten in through the fire escape or something. I didn't realise window was broken for a few hours.

He just kept mumbling. I don't know what he was saying. He just sounded so angry, and he was swearing at me...but I don't even know if he saw me. He just kept rambling and muttering and touching himself.

I didn't think I could run away, so I did the only thing I could. I inched my way into the kitchen as quietly as I could, grabbed a glass bowl off the counter...

I was going to break it over his head when he lunged at me. He was screeching now - I don't even know if it was English. I think he was saying 'Coco'? 'Monstruo'? I don't know. It's hard to remember and I couldn't understand him anyway.

I hit him with the bowl and he went down. I think we struggled first. I have blood on my arms, but I don't remember him clawing at me. It's all a blur.

I'm staying at Corbin's tonight, the police are at my place.

ANIMA

No comments:

Post a Comment