Saturday 25 June 2011

Making it personal

Since I INVENTED Bloodday, I'm also gonna make this my own personal blog~! I asked Corbin if he wanted in on this, but he said no. Shy boy.

Hopefully one day someone will wanna publish this, or something. Document my success.

I dont wanna be CRAZY famous. Just yknow, famous enough for me to walk down the street and have one person recognise me, every once and a while. :) And recognise me for something good.

Lessee...more about Bloodday...

I can give you some bg info! We named it Bloodday 'cuz we wanted to name it after something significant in our lives. It was a joint effort. Plus its kind of appropriate XD All the music we like is kinda grim, so we didn't wanna go with something that makes us sound like bubblegum pop pussies.

We've gone through a couple stages with the band. Carlito and Romeo are brand-new members, 'cuz the last couple dropped out. We've been trying to form the band since HS, but no luck til now. I think these two are gonna stick, though, and they're awesome. If anyone's gonna help us make it out of the garage, it's them~

Anything else I can add... nothing really, for now. Hopefully we have some legit news soon, and I'll post it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment