Saturday 25 June 2011

BLOODDAY BLOG

I don't really know how to work a blog, but here goes~~

My name is ANIMA, writing this blog on behalf of my kickass band Bloodday. For people who haven't heard of us, which is like everyone in the world, we're an alt-goth band. We haven't got anything recorded, yet, but that's a matter of time ; D

About ME: I'm the lead singer, but Corby also sings sometimes as my back-up male vocal. Corbin is my BFF - bro for fuckin ever - and my cuz. We're the founders, and we dragged in our other friends who go by Carlito and Romeo.

I don't really know their real names, but one day when we're disgustingly famous they'll probably have a wikipedia page. I'll look them up then.

Once I get some decent recording equipment I'll try uploading some sound clips to this blog, get some samples OUT TO THE PEOPLE.

Peace and love~

ANIMA

No comments:

Post a Comment